OEM approvals can boost customer confidence through confirmation that the coatings used to repair customer’s vehicle meet or exceed OEM criteria for collision repairs.
Axalta Coating Systems is a world-wide leader and has been developing, producing, and marketing coating systems for more than a century. Their expertise in automotive coatings is used by numerous OEM production facilities supported by our global supply position. Click here to see the full list of OEM approvals.
Maintain Your New Finish
To keep your car’s finish looking like new, we highly recommend that you follow these useful tips:
• Hand wash your vehicle with warm water and a mild auto wash detergent in a shaded area
• Remove stains and bird droppings as soon as possible to prevent acid etching of the new paint finish
• Avoid washing your vehicle with hard water
• Avoid polishing or waxing for 90 days
• Avoid extreme temperatures
• Avoid drying your vehicle with a dry cloth to prevent scratching the finish
• Avoid commercial auto washes for 90 days
• Avoid spilling chemicals such as antifreeze or coolant on the finish
• Avoid scraping snow or ice from the vehicle’s finished area