Gold Class Certified Collision Repair
At Arrowhead Auto Body, we’ve seen it all. From minor dents and scratches to demolished front-ends – both domestic and foreign. We have the knowledge and expertise to fix them all. Our ASE & I-CAR Gold collision repair certified technicians ensure that your vehicle will be repaired to the manufacturers specifications. Using laser precision unibody and frame alignment, the work we do on your vehicle will be accurate and structurally sound. That’s why we are happy to provide a lifetime warranty on our services.
Since we specialize in collision repair, we see a lot of cracked windshields and broken windows. At Arrowhead Auto Body, we can replace your auto glass quickly and affordably – even if that’s all you need us to do. Just contact us for an estimate.
The Repair Process
There’s a lot more to the Repair Process than you might think.
Some common steps to begin the repair process are:
- Perform a thorough damage assessment
- Examine the critical safety systems of your vehicle
- Explain all repair details and answer any questions
- Help with your insurance claims process
Tasks to get your vehicle ready for repair include:
- Wash the vehicle’s exterior and repair area
- Complete any disassembly needed
- Review original estimate
- Review parts and materials needed
Steps to prepare for refinishing include:
- Removing the original layers of paint
- Straightening the frame and welding the new panels in place
- Removing dents, sanding and filling with body-repair material
- Taking steps to protect against corrosion
Typical steps for refinishing are:
- The vehicle is covered for protection
- A primer is applied to guarantee good adhesion of paint
- The primer is sanded and cleaned for a smooth finish
- Paint is mixed using digital or manual color tools
- Color coat is applied to your vehicle
- Finally, a clear coat is applied
Some of the final steps include:
- Once the finish is approved, final trim pieces are installed
- Interior is cleaned and vacuumed
- Exterior body, wheels and tires are washed
- Vehicle is inspected to ensure your satisfaction
Your vehicle is ready for the road.
At the time of delivery we will provide you with a complete copy off all your paperwork and collect any out of pocket expenses or insurance deductibles.
Hopefully you will never need us again, but if you do, remember your experience with Arrowhead Auto Body.