Arrowhead Auto Body has received multiple certifications from Assured Performance, a non-profit consumer advocacy organization, and officially recognized by . This certification signifies that we have the right tools, equipment, training, and facility necessary to repair the participating manufacturers’ vehicles to their specifications. This is essential to help ensure the fit, finish, durability, value, and safety of vehicles.
CERTIFIED COLLISION REPAIR
We are part of an exclusive group of best-in-class collision repair businesses located across the United States. These Certified Collision Care Providers have passed a rigorous certification process that inspect and audits the business to ensure they have the required tools, equipment, technical training, facilities, and customer satisfaction services.
Manufacturers are driving the initiative to ensure that consumers have a choice of certified collision repair providers across the nation whenever and wherever they might need it. Based upon theAPCC_logo new technology and advanced materials with which today’s vehicles are now being manufactured, now more than ever, a proper repair is critically important to the value and safety of the vehicle. As a consumer advocate, Assured Performance provides the critical third-party independent certification services for several leading auto manufacturers, identifying and promoting only a few thousand best-in-class body shops nationally that can meet the standards.
“Consumers need the confidence and peace of mind to know their vehicle is repaired by a shop that has what it takes to ensure the vehicle safety. Arrowhead Auto Body is a collision care provider that has made the investment to meet strict auto manufacturer requirements to become certified,” said Scott Biggs, founder and CEO of Assured Performance. “They represent the standard by which all others are measured.”
The Repair Process
There’s a lot more to the Repair Process than you might think.
Some common steps to begin the repair process are:
- Perform a thorough damage assessment
- Examine the critical safety systems of your vehicle
- Explain all repair details and answer any questions
- Help with your insurance claims process
Tasks to get your vehicle ready for repair include:
- Wash the vehicle’s exterior and repair area
- Complete any disassembly needed
- Review original estimate
- Review parts and materials needed
Steps to prepare for refinishing include:
- Removing the original layers of paint
- Straightening the frame and welding the new panels in place
- Removing dents, sanding and filling with body-repair material
- Taking steps to protect against corrosion
Typical steps for refinishing are:
- The vehicle is covered for protection
- A primer is applied to guarantee good adhesion of paint
- The primer is sanded and cleaned for a smooth finish
- Paint is mixed using digital or manual color tools
- Color coat is applied to your vehicle
- Finally, a clear coat is applied
Some of the final steps include:
- Once the finish is approved, final trim pieces are installed
- Interior is cleaned and vacuumed
- Exterior body, wheels and tires are washed
- Vehicle is inspected to ensure your satisfaction
Your vehicle is ready for the road.
At the time of delivery we will provide you with a complete copy off all your paperwork and collect any out of pocket expenses or insurance deductibles.
Hopefully you will never need us again, but if you do, remember your experience with Arrowhead Auto Body.